The power of this gorgeous Patricia Nash crossbody?
It makes a day that's all go-go-go feel more like a leisurely stroll through the shopping district, a morning exploring the museums, or an entire afternoon spent at the sidewalk cafe.
It makes your influencer niece ooh and aah as much as your great aunt.
Are you FEELING it yet? Those elegant, everyday-living vibes? Well then, allow us to geek out about a few favorite details...
The leather body is inspired by the designer's round-the-world travels and old-world craftsmanship she discovered along the way. Does your choice have rose tooling? Lucky you! It's a Patricia Nash signature!
Anchoring the front flap, that distinctive swing lock closure is easy to operate and decidedly secure. (Hello, hardware update!)
The structured split organization creates a fresh mid-size silhouette that makes sense for quick ins and outs -- and how we live now. (Good-bye, bottomless-pit effect!)
From Patricia Nash.
- Style: Leandra
- Front flap with zip pocket and swing lock closure, adjustable crossbody strap, rear slip pocket with magnetic snap closure, four feet
- Lined interior, structured main compartment with center zip divider, zip pockets, slip pockets
- Positano Lemon/Tribal Weave/Safflower Blue: brushed nickeltone hardware
- Beautiful Girl/Spring Multi/Hand Painted/Soft Green/Burnished Gold: brushed brasstone hardware
- Measures approximately 9-1/4"L x 8"W x 6"H with a 21" to 24" strap drop; weighs 1 lb, 5 oz
- Body 100% leather; lining 100% polyester